____________________________________
Went to M.O.S It was okay, but many things happened inside.
After seeing my sister's tears and etc.
Sometimes I think Ive got over him, But sometimes, it just comes back. Ive move on definitely, but memories sometimes just linger in clubs when you see couples.
Im someone, even if I was to like a person, But that person currently likes someone or whatsoever. I will not challenege my friendship, because friendship means more to me than breaking someone's relationship. I like that person to be happy. And when that person is happy, part of me will be happy. Somehow.
Those who know abt what happened abt me and him, you guys know, no one will do what Ive done. It takes me so hard to be that person. I hope he knows, How hard It was for me to pretend and act.
Its a silly logic, but sometimes, what we wish to have or love, is never ours to have.
I think Im prepared to seek for that someone. I think I have, but like I said, I won't break someone's happiness for my own. I guess, Ill just be patient and see. Im sure, Ill meet someone who will let me lean on him, and let him understand the real me. Not just the kid side.
The woman within.
Siew come back soon. I need you . I think my heart is breaking, and my mind is floating.
This nite, im tipsy.
But I know, at the end of each day,
Im still alive to dream about you.
Having you in my arms,
to listen to your steady heart beat.
To feel your warmth beneath me
and give me the security through those delicate shoulders of yours.
You made me fall for you more,
Though time has become limited.
But I know one thing for sure,
You only live in my dreams.
And now, this is not the malay guy. whaha. Let me dream :)